NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
This post is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by Facebook or associated with Facebook.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The North Coast 2018 Honest Cooking Giveaway #2 begins on 10/1/2018 and ends on 11/30/2018 at 11:59pm (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is North Coast (henceforth the “Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and managed by Honest Cooking, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the USA who are at least 18 years old. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: There will be 1 winner. The actual retail value of the prize is approximately $25 per month for 12 months.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the USA and prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by completing the actions on Facebook. Like the North Coast Facebook Page, tag the friend in the comments that is the “apple of your eye” for a chance to win free North Coast products for one year. (each month we will send the winner free coupons and small goodies for 12 months).
See the Facebook post for detailed instructions. Each friend tagged is worth one entry.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected randomly by North Coast from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The selection will be conducted in December 2018 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook via the handle provided in the Entry Information approximately 1 week after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by message as directed by Sponsor within 1 week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to on a timely basis or returned as undeliverable for any reason may result in prize forfeiture. Each potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Honest Cooking shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
A social account may be required to enter the Sweepstakes. It is free to create an account. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of these social channels. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to the social channels.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the winner list or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with “North Coast 2018 c: SWEEPSTAKES” in the subject line. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 2 weeks after the Promotion Period has ended.